The Facts at a Glance
- More than 4,000 rhinoplasty operations performed, currently more than 370 per year
- Gentle, closed surgical technique with no visible scars
- Nasal tamponades are normally unnecessary
- Aesthetic and functional rhinoplasty and paranasal sinus procedures can be performed at the same time
- Specialising in rhinoplasty for more than 13 years
- Further specialisation in difficult revision rhinoplasty
- Revision rhinoplasty usually with no additional operating fee
- Preview of the expected results by means of computer simulation
- Operating theatres located in Munich and Switzerland
Rhinoplasty from the specialist Dr. Thomas Hundt in Munich or Switzerland.
In the field of aesthetic and plastic facial surgery, Dr Thomas Hundt has specialised in nasal surgery (rhinoplasty, plastic surgery of the nose) and revision rhinoplasty. Dr. Hundt, who is an experienced ear, nose and throat specialist and rhinoplasty surgeon, performs more than 370 rhinoplasty procedures per year. Thanks to a careful, closed surgical technique, there is no visible scarring.
Member of the following professional associations
You are welcome to get in touch with us for questions and consultations.
Aesthetic rhinoplasty using the latest surgical techniques
If, as a result of a broken nose, you have breathing impairment or a crooked nose, you are in the best of hands with Dr. Hundt and his team. In the event of an operation, this will be carried out in the much renowned Arabella Clinic in Munich or the St. Georg Private Clinic in Goldach in Switzerland.
Feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment for a detailed consultation. Using computer simulation, you will be shown the results that can be achieved from surgical treatment. After establishing the most suitable treatment, you get an estimate of the fee. If you are looking for a specialist of Dr. Hundt’s calibre, who offers a comprehensive range of rhinoplasty treatments at a fair price, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Whether you need rhinoplasty or otoplasty – ear, nose and throat specialist, Dr. Thomas Hundt, can help you to breathe more freely – and look breathtaking.